IMPORTANT PURCHASING INSTRUCTIONS:
Please know that all subscriptions are recurring cost, and will automatically renew unless you cancel before the renewal date. You can easily cancel your subscription at anytime.
1. The email address you use to purchase these subscriptions MUST BE A GOOGLE ACCOUNT address
2. You will receive a receipt from our reseller, Paddle, at the same Google Account address you used for purchase.
3. It may take up to 1 hour from the time you receive your receipt for licensing to be conferred.
4. You will be able to access your licensed version of CL by going to www.cyborgllama.info and clicking "Go to App". You must log in with THE SAME Google Account with which you used to purchase the subscription.
5. If, after 1 hour, your license still displays as "free", please refer to this troubleshooting entry.
6. After receiving your Institution License, you will need to confer licensing to your teachers. Tutorial how to do this is HERE, as well as on the tutorial page of the website.
How "Institution" Subscriptions Work:
"Institution" subscriptions are meant for schools or other institutions who intend for multiple music directors/teachers to use Cyborg Llama, and want to simplify their billing down to a single payment.
The "Institution FLEXIBLE Plan" is the largest and most flexible. It includes 550 total licenses; 50 primary* and 500 secondary.**
Please read more about the FLEXIBLE plan here.
For all other "Institution" plans besides the FLEXIBLE plan, the quantity of plans purchased is the number of primary users for whom you are purchasing. Please refer to the examples on the subscription pricing page if you'd like more information on how Institution Plans work.
More about the "FLEXIBLE" Plan:
The FLEXIBLE Plan is for institutions that want licensing to cover many or all of their teachers and students. This Plan may be cheaper than purchasing multiples of the other Institution subscriptions. It may also be a good choice for institutions that might not know exactly which teachers will be using CL, OR might not know how many students are divided between teachers.
This plan includes a total of 550 licenses; 50 primary licenses, and 500 secondary licenses. As an administrator, you will be able to confer licensing to 50 primary users. Each primary user will then be able to confer licensing to up to 10 secondary users.
In the case that you have a primary user that will need more than 10 secondaries, you can confer a 2nd primary license so that primary user would then have 20 secondary licenses to confer.
Teacher A has 10 students. Teacher A will need 1 of your 50 available primary licenses.
Teacher B has 20 students. Teacher B will need 2 of your 49 remaining primary licenses.
If 50 primaries and 500 secondaries is not enough to cover your whole institution, you may purchase multiple copies of this plan to scale up in blocks of 50 primaries and 500 secondaries. In other words, purchasing 2 copies of the FLEXIBLE plan will allow you 100 primaries and 1,000 secondaries, 3 copies will allow 150 primaries and 1,500 secondaries, etc. If you need to scale up from one FLEXIBLE plan, but not so much as by multiples of the same, you can combine with other Institution subscriptions.
*primary users are the actual subscribers, and can (1) create projects with more than 3 parts, (2) create "Practice Rooms" and (3) create projects that use the Audio Repertoire Library. Primary users are normally teachers.
**secondary users have access to the full version of CL, meaning that they can ACCESS all kinds of projects shared with them. However, secondary users (1) cannot create projects with more than 3 parts, (2) cannot create "Practice Rooms", and (3) cannot create projects that use the Audio Repertoire Library. Secondary users are normally students.